Official Rules & Privacy Statement
THE EVEARTS JEWELERS
VINTAGE, ART DECO
ENGAGEMENT RING GIVEAWAY
OFFICIAL RULES & PRIVACY STATEMENT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Evearts Jewelers Vintage, Art Deco, Engagement Ring Giveaway is sponsored by Evearts Gallery, LLC. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older, subject to other conditions. Begins at 12:00 a.m. EDT on 11/25/20; ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on 12/25/20. Void outside the 50 U.S. & D.C., and where prohibited by law. Visit for these Official Rules.
THE EVEARTS JEWELERS VINTAGE, ART DECO ENGAGEMENT RING GIVE AWAY
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
SWEEPSTAKES TIME FRAME: The Evearts Jewelers Vintage, Art Deco Engagement Ring Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00 a.m. EDT on November 25, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 25, 2020 ("Sweepstakes Period").
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry ("Entrant"). Employees of Evearts Jewelers, ("Sponsor" and "Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. Void outside the 50 U.S. & D.C., and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes, as stated below:
Via the Website: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.eveartsjewelers.com ("Website") and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. You may enter one (1) time via our Website.
LIKE & SHARE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
All entries will collectively be referred to as "Entries". Limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on December 25, 2020 to be eligible.
Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or are in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Prize: One Vintage, Art Deco Engagement Ring. The ring is described as an 18kt white gold, solitaire white sapphire engagement ring dating to the late 1920’s - 1930’s. The six-prong, crown-like mounting is a perfect frame for the beautiful, one carat (1.00cttw) round, brilliant-cut sapphire. It features lovely filigree work along the shoulders of the ring to the shank, making this beauty an ideal ring choice for a slender finger. It measures a finger size 6 (six) and Evearts is able to size the ring at an additional cost to the recipient.
ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): The ARV of the Prize is USD $2,000.00 The Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with Prize acceptance. Actual/appraised value of any items purchased at Evearts Jewelers may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prize will not be shipped to any location, instead must be picked up in person by the individual presenting acceptable government I.D. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: The Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted on or about Monday, December 28, 2020 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices in Haddonfield, NJ. The decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period, ending 12/25/2020.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided during Entry submission and will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable or if potential winner is not eligible will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
5. GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor will not share Entrants’ information. Entry information is for the use of facilitating the Sweepstakes. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, t. terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mis transcribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this S Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the appropriate State Court located in New Jersey. Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the State Court located in New Jersey for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New Jersey in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New Jersey.
7. DATA COLLECTION: Sponsor collects personal information from Entrants when they enter the Sweepstakes for use in administration of the Sweepstakes. The information the Entrant provides includes, but may not be limited to: Full Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, Gender and Relationship Status. This data helps us to understand our customer demographics, interests, behavior and preferences. It also helps to improve our services and product offerings.
8. PRIVACY STATEMENT: Your Privacy is important to Evearts Gallery and Jewelers. The information we collect will not be shared with any third parties or agencies, except in the case of assisting local authorities and law enforcement in fraud detection and prevention. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants hereby agree to Sponsor's collection and usage of their personal information and acknowledge that they have read and accepted Sponsor's Privacy Statement. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting: